We think abby is (getting) sick again. She's had a stuffy nose for a couple of days. She's been fairly happy during the day, but nighttime has not treated her so well. Case and point: she's been up 7 times so far tonight.....SEVEN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!! Argh.
Luckily, it's one of our split nights, so Peggy had her from 9 til 1 (got up three times), and I've had her since then (got up four times....so far!). Although, to toot my own horn, I got up with Abby once during Peggy's time. That's ok though, since it's my weekend, and Peggy really needed her sleep.
I think it's just the congestion that's getting to her. She is so stuffed up, and there's not a whole lot we can do for her. The congestion is so far back in her nose, that you can't really get too much out. I just keep telling her BLOW! If she could only figure out how to blow her nose, oh, and stand up, walk, talk, etc..... :-)
Speaking of standing up, she LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES it. She seems to want to skip sitting up, and just go right to standing. Often times when we try to sit her up by holding onto her hands and letting her balance, she wants to stand up. All it takes is us pulling her arms a bit, and she straightens her legs, and stands right up. She's so proud of herself. We will try to get some pictures and video soon (we've been falling behind on the picture taking lately).
Aunt Sally and her boyfriend Stephen are in town this weekend. They went to the city museum last night, and I'm guessing had a great time.
We have plans to go to the zoo today....Abby's first visit! Although, considering the amount of sleep mommy and daddy got last night, I think we'll both need some long naps first!
1 comment:
Ah, the joy of a day care baby. As soon as Charlotte's through this cold, I don't think she'll ever get sick again. She's been exposed to two daycares full of germs!
Post a Comment