Abby carries her baby doll everywhere. And it is getting filthy. Today we were playing in the backyard, when I told her, "Your baby is very dirty." She looked up at me and said "bath, bath, bath." Which came out "bae-the" so I was a little confused at first but once I figured out what she was saying I was very impressed she was able to put together dirty equals bath. Too smart I tell you. When we were getting ready for bed we gave baby a wash cloth bath, he already looks much better.
3 comments:
She's gonna look like Joey, she's gonna look like Joey! I think you should mention that the baby is from Grams, who adores Miss Abby Smarty Pants!
in that second picture, her face looks so much older! you guys are such good photographers!
What great pictures Peggy - and I don't know what Sally looked like as a baby, but Abby seems to look like her (maybe it's the eyes)...
Happy Easter!!
Post a Comment