Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home Life

Life at home is finally getting into a routine. We tried having Noah sleep in the pack'n'play in our room for the first few nights but he was very unhappy in there. So we gave in and let him sleep in the bed with us. This made him very happy, but I hardly slept because I was so worried about Dave or myself rolling over on him. So we decided to just move him into the crib. The first night was rough but after thinking about it we realized the only time the little man is mad is when he's flat on his back so we propped up his bed so he's sleeping at a bit of an angle and he's a happy camper.
Almost daily Abby wants her picture take with Noah. It's pretty cute. She's doing so well as a big sister. She loves to help feed Noah and hold him.
I love those cheeks, he definetly eats well.
This was Noah's first sponge bath. He wasn't impressed and all Abby wanted to do was play in the water...
My dad, Bobo, arrived this past Friday for a quick weekend visit.
Abby has never had to share her Bobo before but she did it. And she did a great job.
Auntie Sally also came to town to see Dad, she hasn't seen Dad since Christmas. It was also a chance to see her new nephew again. Abby just loves her Auntie Sally.

So everyone except Noah looks good in this picture, I'm pretty sure we don't want to know what he's doing in this one.
This was our attempt at naked photos.
This is Noah at just one week. He looks so big. He's got to be pushing 10lbs already.
Gotta love the help Abby is offering. We don't push her to hold or help but she often offers it up. It's wonderful. It helps that Noah is an extremely easy baby. I don't remember Abby being a very fussy baby but she definitely wasn't this easy. Noah just goes with the flow. The only time he tends to get fussy is when he wants to eat.
This was his first real bath, we set it up so Abby could bathe next to him in the tub. She didn't really care but it was easier to get both baths done at the same time.... says the lady who took pictures and didn't have to clean either kid. I just got them undressed and back in jammies afterwards.
This is Noah's first cloth diaper! Yep, we are doing it again. Already been through one load of laundry.
And he's already found his thumb. We took the pacifier after about three days. It was such a pain. I gave up on the breastfeeding, I'm still pumping all his milk, except one bottle of formula before bed. It keeps me busy to feed him and pump especially during the day when I'm home alone with both kids and at night it keeps me up longer after feedings but it's so good for him I don't mind doing it.

No comments: