For almost four years our dear friend Kai has been taking our family photos... this is the first one four years ago at the end of November. Yep, Abby was that little at one point - but look her mouth was open and I'm sure she was telling us a story even at a day old. For those of you who don't know - Dave, Kai and I meet while working at The Picture People, a family photography studio, while in college.
Today Kai was back at our house for the annual photo session. This year we decided to take the pictures at our house. We've got a great yard and lots of options for photos and it was less stressful to run inside as needed.
I think this one is my favorite family shot.
And since we took the pictures at home, I thought we should let Proton in on the fun. She didn't really like being put on the edge of the pond but went along with it.
This was our attempt at solo pictures of Noah, he was pretty done by this point and really just wanted to go down his slide.
Abby on the other hand would have stayed outside posing for pictures all day long.
She did this on her own - she's been doing this for too long.
And yesterday was our 5 year anniversary, wow. Love!
1 comment:
Happy (belated) anniversary. The photos are beautiful!
Post a Comment