Thursday, November 1, 2012

Daycare Halloween Parties

On Halloween the kids daycare held a Halloween Party. I was able to leave work and make it in time to hang out with both kids. Noah's class was getting ready for their hayride around the parking lot. So I jumped on and went with him. When he wasn't standing next to his sister his costume looked a little strange. A lot of teachers asked if he was a ninja. 

After the ride we went back to his classroom and had cookies. Noah has been suffering from another sinus infection so he looks a little rough. They were going to decorate pumpkins next so I was able to head over to Abby's class and surprise her.

I hadn't told the kids I was coming to school due to the fear that I wouldn't get out of work on time. She was so happy she could hardly sit still.  They were playing Pin the Tail on the Pumpkin. The boy behind her is the famous Grant. We hear about Grant all the time, she has told us she loves him. Grant was a ghostbuster.


Abby asked Grant to be in a picture with her but he said no not today... the other Abby in her class was all for taking pictures. Abby tells us that this Abby is her best friend.  We've been told they're both very competitive with each other in class.....apparently trying to be the best "Abby."

When Noah's class came to trick or treat, Abby ran to the door and gave her brother a big hug.

I wasn't planning on going with Abby's class on their hayride but she insisted. It was bumpy and cold. The kids loved every second of it.

Self portrait.

No comments: