Thursday, July 17, 2008

A big decision!

So, I think we've made up our mind regarding the finding out the sex thing.

Here's what we're thinking. We're only 16 or so weeks away from the due date. We originally didn't want to find out anyways. It was only in the week or two before our last appointment that we decided we just couldn't wait anymore. AND, we know with one of our kids (not that any others are in the works yet obviously) we don't want to find out. We think that the last appointment was a sign that we aren't supposed to find out.

So we figure that we'll be four weeks past the normal "finding out" time with this child...so why not just wait a bit longer?!

So unless we change our minds (again), we won't be finding out the sex until november.

However, we've also made another important for you decision. We think we're going to tell everyone the names in a couple weeks (after our next appointment, which is on July 28).

Luckily, our boy and girl names both have more votes up than votes down (there's a hint for ya :-)

So there you have it. Assuming we don't change our minds, you'll soon know the names (but not the sex). At least then you'll know everything we know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wise choice. I wanted to know the sex of the twins so badly, but when I found out it really took the element of surprise out. It would have been more fun not to know. ps - I think I have the names figured out. Is there some sort of contest I can enter to see if I've won? Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I just hope you don't go past your due date- it makes the last week(s) go even slower!

Anonymous said...

Quote [David&Peggy] : "It was only in the week or two before our last appointment that we decided we just couldn't wait anymore..."
Ummmm, wasn't it Proton who decided not to wait??
;) I've got a strong idea on the boy name...