After another weekly appointment, there is nothing to report. I'm still only 1cm dilated, ugh. So if I make it to next week we'll plan an induction date. I'm hoping that doesn't happen.
The weatherman at work says I'll have the baby on Thursday because its a low pressure day and apparently almost all of the women at work have delivered on low pressure days. Works for me.
I'm still feeling good, I have a lot of contractions but they just don't do anything. I've heard I'm supposed to eat the core of a pineapple, but it sounds gross. Any suggestions?
5 comments:
I tried them all (almost), but none worked. Here's what I was told (some are PG-13):
Spicy Food
Sex
Chicken Parmesan
Eggplant Parmesan
Cod Liver Oil
Walking
Stair Climbing (yeah right at 9 and half months pregnant)
Nipple Stimulation
Good luck! I hope you don't have to be induced!
PG-13 indeed!
Eggplant Parmesan.
I'm offended.
I forgot one- pressure points in the hand and feet. You can find their exact locations if you look online. I had Matt squeeze the pressure point on my hand for hours- my hand went numb, but no baby without Pitocin and abdominal surgery.
I was worried about that Eggplant Parmesan. Some are offended by breaded vegetables covered in cheese and sauce.
Tell baby Pleimann you will take away a dollar for every day overdue!
I was told to ride elevators - but then the nurses at the hospital found out I left the maternity ward and they YELLED at me! Stick to the spicy food and sex - it's suppose to work wonders!
I too was offended by the eggplant parm - lets keep it clean folks!
Post a Comment