I love this time of year. The leaves changing colors, the cooler air, its the best. Today Abbers and I went to Jefferson Barracks, a nearby park. I tried to catch some fall pictures of Abby. I ran into a couple of problems, it was muddier than I had planned on so we both got dirty and Abby walks fast! She tried to take off a couple times, she started off in a great mood had a minor meltdown when she fell in the mud. After we quickly moved to the sidewalk, she recovered. Enjoy!
This is Teddy, he's replaced blankie and gets carried around most of the day, he receives many kisses.
Trying to wave with her mittens on.
Barefoot, chubby baby ankles
happy girl
landed in the mud, oh no!
Still mad even after getting out of the mud
All better, "So Big"
"Where's Woof-Woof?"
Blowing a kiss goodbye, Mua!
1 comment:
Love the outfit! Looks very Thanksgivingish!
Post a Comment