We are amazed everyday with how smart Abby is. In just the last month or so she has picked up so many "tricks." It's so cool that she actually understands what we're saying to her. For so long you just talk to her and talk to her some more, and she never said anything meaningful back or did anything in response. But now she does, and it's SOOOOO amazing.
Exhibit #1 (You'll have to pardon my singing)....by the way, we never even practiced the waving while playing with Tad....itsy bitsy spider we practice occasionally, but not with Tad:
Exhibit #2: We never even tried to teach her the word "sock"....she just picked it up from every time we put her socks on I guess. This was only her 2nd time doing this. The first time was just minutes before, and we were completely blown away when we asked her to pick up her socks, and she actually knew what we were talking about!
1 comment:
#1 Your daughter is BRILLIANT! Seriously! I am amazed!
#2 I love David's singing. Cracked me up!
#3 Abby's a doll.
Post a Comment