Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow!

Abby helped me shovel snow today on our day off. Actually, she more so impeded my snow shoveling. Today, for the first time, she realized that snow was actually fun. She's been out in it just a few times before, and each time, she seemed fascinated by the snow, but didn't really want to play in it. Well, today she actually was trying to scoop it with her gloves, kick it, etc.

So, when she realized that I was getting rid of the snow on the driveway (where she was playing), she did her best to stop me. She kept getting in my way....standing directly in the way of where I was trying to shovel. Once she realized that wasn't going to work because I just moved temporarily to the other side of the driveway, she tried a more forceful technique.....

She got in my way again, looked up at me and yelled "no, no!" Hahaha. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Anyways, here's a picture of her on the driveway before I shoveled it. I sent it to Peggy this morning, and Abby got on the channel 11 news this afternoon! Notice the foot trails...I thought it was very artistic!

No comments: