Only five weeks until my scheduled c-section. I'm huge. Everyday my co-workers just laugh because I'm still waddling around, bossy as ever. Thank goodness Dave is a great cook or Abby would be eating a lot of mac'n'cheese and sandwiches. I'm exhausted at the end of the day so Dave is doing all the cooking so I can spend more time with Abbers.
I'm already bigger than I was on Abby's birth date, and she was 9lb 4oz. The doc thinks this one might be 10lbs! At this rate the child will come out wearing 6month clothing. Ignore my hair, it's late at night and I didn't even look in the mirror before I had Dave take this. Plus this is after the snowstorm, ugh.
Abby is starting to wonder if Booger will ever get here. Everyday when I get home, she says "Booger here yet?" We talk about she/he still being in my belly and just 5 weeks until we go to the doctors to pick he/she up. She's very interested. Her Aunt Anna and Uncle Jon got her this great book on being a big sister and she loves reading it every night. This was the other night when she wanted to feed Booger. I'm pretty sure the baby is well fed but she just wanted to double check.
4 comments:
Ha! Good, I'm glad she likes that book. It seemed like a good one.
Also, the picture of her "feeding" Booger is ridiculously adorable :)
You look beautiful!
You look great Peggy!! :) You're on the homestretch now!
I agree with Samara - you look great!
Post a Comment