Elmo and Super Grover stopped by News11 @ 4pm earlier this week and in return I scored some awesome comp tickets. We were on the floor just three rows from the stage! Too bad Abby hates loud noises and people in costumes.
All week we counted down to the show.... talked about going to Elmo's House. Abby was pumped. And then we got there and it was all down hill. She did want to wear her tutu because she's in love with Zoey right now and Zoey wears a tutu.
Like I said we had great seats, and we got there early enough that we were able to take pictures in front of the stage. Thanks to Auntie Sally for filling in for Dave while he and the boys went to the auto show.
Right before the show started, Ernie and Bert came out on the stage to remind people about no video cameras. Abby was okay at that point.
And then the characters came out on the floor... and the "I want to go home" 's began. She got loud real quickly.
Every time the characters were on the stage she was fine....
and she even stood up to dance!
I thought things were looking up.
But it didn't last long and we had to leave before intermission. Thanks to Auntie Sally for coming with, she had to make a few bathroom trips with Abby because I'm just too big and uncomfortable to climb up and down the steps with Abbers.
I guess we'll try again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment