Tuesday, September 6, 2011

6months and 2 1/2 years

The weather is great here, I love fall. After Noah's haircut I wanted new pictures of the kids. So I searched the kids closet and we gave them baths, and headed into the great outdoors. Sometimes the size of our yard is overwhelming, but on days like this when we are looking for some great pictures I love this yard. We have so many options for taking pictures with an acre to use for backdrops.
They are so cute. We did bribe Abby, after every few pictures we did a "project". She wanted to build things with bark that fell from our birch tree. It was easy to stop and play for a few minutes between changing locations.
This might be my new favorite of the two of them.
She is so good to her little brother.
Noah was very interested in the leaves. Plus his 12 month pants were a little tight over the cloth diaper making it a little more difficult for him to sit up.
I love those cheeks!
Abby really wanted to sit on top of the wood pile, she's too funny.
It was actually chilly when we took these pictures. They look a lot a like.
I love this picture, but it looks like Noah is grabbing Abby's butt, too funny.

No comments: