Friday, September 23, 2011

Toy Story 3

Disney on Ice brought Toy Story 3 to town this week. I'm thankful I have a job that allows me to score some great freebies, and tickets to opening night is one of those things. This is the third year we've gone and taken Abby's pal, Charlotte and her mommy. Dave is a huge Toy Story fan and he and Abby have seen the movies a few times. The neighbor girl gave Abby some cowboy boots awhile back, this was the first time she has wore them.... they are about three sizes too big. But look at them they are too cute!
 Abby hates loud noises and hasn't sat through a whole Disney show because of the noise level. We solved this problem by borrowing Daddy's headphones that he wears when mowing the lawn. She loves it and it works great. I don't know why Disney has such loud music but it is a little on the ridiculous side.


We had told Abby it was a girls night, and we had dinner with Dave and Noah but before heading downtown we stopped at McDonalds and had ice cream. Abby thought she won the lottery. Too bad after about four bites she was full. I think she was nervous about the noise, and show.
Getting to the Chaifetz Arena was a little bit of a nightmare. Apparently Toy Story is a big seller, I've never seen so much traffic for a Disney show. We were late and so were Charlotte and her mommy. It's okay we so the whole show and had a blast. The music was totally aimed at the parents "Let's go Barbie" Charlotte and Abby had a great time dancing and waving at their favorite characters.


This was intermission, Abby wanted to keep the headphones on just in case the music started again.

No comments: