Well, the votes continue to pour in (23 to this point)....and even though girl was took the early lead, boy has made a tremendous comeback! Thanks to everyone for your support! Peggy needs to do some better campaigning. I'm glad the mailers and phonecalls from my staff have encouraged your vote for a boy!
So we decided to give Proton a vote. Hilarity ensued.
5 comments:
David and I are campaigning on the same side!
Woohoo!
Is Proton voting for a brother or sister in the photo?
:)
It's a video, did it not work for you?
She voted for a boy! Wahoo!
Marty said the dog was right I can't believe he thinks its a boy!We'll love whatever you have. How about the name Cole, its kind of like Colleen????
Apparently you need to get a new puppy - one that can do tricks properly. It's very apparent that she doesn't have a clue about what the future holds!
Post a Comment