Sunday, June 22, 2008

More pictures!

After sifting through the photos, i decided to post a few more from our trip to Minnesota. Thanks again to everyone who helped us out and gave us wonderful gifts for our baby!

We're almost halfway to the due date! Wahoo!

Me dancing with my new sister during the dollar dance!


Peggy and I at the wedding reception:


Adorable picture....Jon dancing with Alanis and Shelby during the dollar dance:


Robert and Peggy comparing belly sizes:


My wonderful sister Sally and I. This was at the "Fridley 49er" day. Sally gave away her crown that weekend. Peggy and I were very sad we couldn't be there for it, but we were told she said some very nice things about us in her awesome speech. We're so proud of you Sally!


Peggy and I near the canal where the 1000+ foot boats came through:


Proton was exhausted on the ride home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

proton was exhausted... and cramped! I wish you had a photo of the whole car!