Hey everyone - We've made it another week, yeah!
On Monday I was back at the doctor's office for a regular appointment, the biggest concerns right now are contractions and the fact that my mucus plug fell out this past weekend. The doctor says even with the plug out I could potentially still go 40 weeks, which is great news. I'm still high and dry and not dilated but she reminded me that could change at a moments notice. The bigger concern is the contractions I'm still having 4 or 5 an hour off and on all day everyday. So they finally put me on some meds to help with those. The side effects include dizziness... and I've definitely been suffering from that. The doctor says I should adjust to it in a few days and it will go away. So far it hasn't slowed down the contractions hopeful it just takes a few days to adjust.
The baby is still very active, the meds don't seem to affect him/her at all. She is most active right after I get to work at 2a and at night around 8pm. He/She has had the hiccups a lot lately. Its great entertainment to watch my belly dance around.
I'm still on restricted activity, I am going to work at least another week. Her concern with putting me on bed rest already is the fact I could still be anywhere from 3-9 weeks from delivering and just be sitting at home wasting my time off saved for the baby.
I should be on every two weeks to visit the doctor but with all of the complications I'll be back in her office every week until the little one makes an appearance.
In other news we are getting a new cement poured today, a new driveway, patio, and sidewalks! The driveway is a double wide making for a lot of space, so stop by, you won't have to park on the street!!
No comments:
Post a Comment