Thursday, February 5, 2009

Family photos

We attempted our own family photos last night. They turned out pretty good.
Here's the family....



Mommy and Abby


Daddy and Abby



We attempted to take one of us kissing Abby on the checks but it was difficult to get her to look forward when we were kissing her. On our camera there is a setting for it to take three pics in a row here's what happened.



Life at the Pleimann house has been busy, my station is getting ready to relocate in another week. We are working off actual tapes at this point as bits and pieces are moved to the new facility. This makes things very slow, so this week I worked 6 days... gotta love the overtime. Next week we go off the air Friday night after the news and won't start again until Sunday night. The new location is actually the building I used to work at when I was with CW, the building is beautiful but about twice as far from our house. The plus its all freeway driving verse the city driving I do now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those are cute photos! You guys did a great job!