Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just another day at the office

So over the past few years I've had the opportunity to meet some pretty cool people at work such Hanson, Cal Ripken Jr. and Joe Buck. It just comes with the territory. And today I think I met my favorite celebrity, Fredbird. Now I'm not a huge Cardinals fan, nothing against the team I'm just not that into baseball. In fact when I first moved to StL I pronounced Albert Pujols like Pu-J-ols, yes I pronounced the J in a broadcast class. But I digress.....


Today Fredbird came in for an on-air appearance about a Cardinal auction. I was in charge of getting him into the green room and hoping no one would see him without his costume. I was in charge of getting him on and off the set. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Fredbird in person, you are missing out, he like misbehaving four year old but its funny because he's in a giant bird costume. I took him on a tour of the studio, only three more days until we move! He took pictures with everyone including me! In all I spent about an hour and a half with the bird man. He did tell me as I walked him that I was now on the "Fredbird Hit List" for seeing him without the costume.

To see the rest of the photos you can check out our website fox2now.com and scroll down the page you'll see a pic of Fredbird click and enjoy!

No comments: