So, here's what happened. Abby got up monday around 5:50. We have to leave by 6:15 to get to school on time. So, I got her changed, and tried to suck out her nose (she HATES getting her nose cleaned out) on the living room floor. After that battle, she was happy as could be, so I decided to put on her jacket and shoes at 6:05 before i finished getting ready. Boy was that a mistake! I got that finished and went to get myself dressed.....well, apparently Abby thought I should go to school in my sweatpants and slippers. She just sat there and screamed for the next 10 minutes. She has been throwing occasional fits like this lately, which we're trying to curb her of (we fear that this will turn into a much bigger problem soon if we give in to her needless whining!)....
So, I let her be. She didn't get up to come find me, she just sat there.....and screamed. So, I finished getting ready, came to see my beautiful baby, and found this (beware of gross pictures below....don't say you haven't been warned!):
4 comments:
Oh, yes, these are much better. Priceless! You'll be able to blackmail her some day. Perhaps she's starting the terrible twos a little bit early. Love it!
that second one is adorable. i mean, as adorable as a snot-covered toddler ever is. :)
Maybe she thought you left without her? She really likes having a routine, wonder where she gets that from . . . ?
So precious. Even crabby Abby is adorable.
Post a Comment