Abby has been doing SO WELL with potty training.
We even got rid of her potty chair now. She uses the big girl toilet (with an elmo seat to make the opening a little smaller!). She loooooves using her elmo seat.
Earlier this week, she was on a four day streak is no accidents!!! How awesome is that!
Then, on friday, she told me she had to go. I went to help her, and she just had a partial, tiny accident. I still consider that a success, she just didn't get there quite in time!
On Saturday, while I was at homecoming dance decorations in the morning, Abby and mommy went to Abby's school for their 10th anniversary celebration. Well, Abby had to go, but there was a line!! Argh. Needless to say, she just couldn't hold it for the four people waiting in front of her. Certainly not her fault!
So, I think she's on a semi-accident free six day streak! Hooray! Keep it up Abby!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment