I woke Abby up from her nap this afternoon, and she was holding a baby. The following conversation took place.
Abby: "I got a baby right here."
Me: "Yeah, she's very pretty."
Abby: "She came right out of my belly!"
Me: "She did?"
Abby: "Yeah, she came right out of my belly."
Me: "When?"
Abby: "My baby came right out of my belly this morning."
Me: "Really? Where was I?"
Abby: "Ummmm, you were here."
Me: "I don't remember that. I think that's something I would've remembered."
Abby: Puzzled look.....
Me: "Are you sure it was this morning? Where did it happen?"
Abby: "Yeah, my baby came out of my belly.....at the doctor.....this morning."
Me: "And I was there with you?"
Abby: "Yeah!"
Musta been some kind of dream! Haha. She said all this with such conviction, like she was 100% sure it was true. Funny kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment