Since we moved into the new house we've promised Abby we would turn her room into a "fishy room" well we've been a little behind getting it all done. But we did it.. it's complete.
When we bought Abby's big girl furniture we found this fish dish and I thought it would be perfect for her room. At the time I had no idea how we would use it but I knew we would. Grams bought her bedding for her Christmas and we found the jellyfish at Sea Life at the Mall of America.
So when we got back from MN on Wednesday we finally followed through and let Abby help pick out paint for her room. Friday, Dave painted most of the day and by Saturday night Abby was sleeping in her "fishy room".
So that's the fish bowl on the wall, jellyfish in the corner...
We need to paint the floating shelves white to match everything.
Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz, Abby's goldfish from Santa are still chillin' in her room plus more jellyfish in the corner.
1 comment:
And hang the curtain! It looks great, nice job.
Post a Comment