Monday, February 18, 2013
Volcano
Dave and I have been working all weekend to get our basement cleared out and cleaned up. We hope to make it more of a family room/kids room. So while we worked the kids played down there and watched a movie on the big screen. They were awesome, this is the first time they have spent any amount of time down there. Today was day three in the basement and Dave was in the bathroom washing his hands when Abby questioned where the water noise was coming from. When I told her Dave was in the bathroom, she didn't believe me. So when Dave was done I took her and Noah in the bathroom to see it. Her response "this is where we would go potty if there was a volcano, right?" Yes honey, this is where we would go if there was a tornado. Love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment