Oh boy, what a story. I mentioned earlier that we've been doing "naked time" with Noah. We did some this morning, but it wasn't going well. I think he starts not liking it when he realizes he has to pee. He doesn't want to do it on the floor, but he's not yet comfortable doing it on the potty either. He just wants to do it in his diaper. He kept asking me to put his diaper on, but I knew that meant he really just had to pee.
He started throwing a fit about something else, so he got put in timeout. A few minutes later, I went to get him out of timeout and realized he was standing about five feet away from his timeout spot. I told him to go sit back down because he was in timeout. He turned around and ran back to his spot. Just then I realized the floor was covered in pee. Before I could stop him, he slipped and fell straight on his back. I rushed over to get him up. Before I could get there he was already trying to get up. He was slipping and sliding everywhere! Seriously, it was like he was on ice, falling all over himself.
I got there and picked him up. He had pee EVERYWHERE. If it wasn't so gross, it would have been (and in hindsight, was) pretty darn funny. Noah didn't quite think so.
1 comment:
Oh man! That's ridiculous. :) Poor kid!!
Post a Comment