Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving On!

It's official we are now in the second trimester. The morning sickness is subsiding I'm getting sick less and less. I've eaten beef a couple of times this week and kept it all down.
The baby is now the size of a peach, and has vocal chords. I'm sure Dave can't wait for the baby to start screaming in the middle of the night.
I have a doctor's appointment next week, Dave is taking half a day to come with me. We should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler. We've seen the heartbeat but this will make it more real.
Around the yard, we planted a raspberry bush, right now it's just a stick in the ground but someday we will be able to pick berries from it. The carrots and peas have popped up in the garden, and our strawberry plants now have small green berries on them. Next summer Dave will have a little gardener to help him water the plants and eat all the veggies from the garden.

No comments: