Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally Progress!

I'm 1cm dilated! And 50% thinned out! I know it's not much but its better than nothing.

My doc says she thinks it will be two weeks still which puts us right on the due date. The baby still has his/her butt stuck up in my ribs and isn't budging. At this rate the child will be walking when it finally comes out! The doc says its very common to have to fight the contrax with meds for a long time and then when you come off of them to have the contrax stop or slow down. Mine have definitely slowed down but have not stopped. She did another ultrasound and the baby has flipped over from my right side to my left... still don't know the sex sorry everyone.

My co-workers can't believe I'm still working, everyday I come in and they can't believe it. Plus for the most part I feel pretty good, I mean the contrax hurt but as long as I get enough sleep I'm in good spirits.

Also Dave and I want to say Congrats to Michael and Erin, Dave's oldest brother tied the knot Saturday and now we have a niece, Lily, she was a beautiful flower girl. We are very excited to have them part of the Pleimann family. Here's a few pics from the grand event.

The newest Pleimann Family!


The beautiful wedding party


Dave was pretending his napkin was the baby, he's ready can you tell.


The soon to be parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally get the co-worker thing; just wait until you waddle in after your due date. That was so annoying! What else do they think you're going to do? Waste your available leave?

After all the scares, I'm starting to think your baby is going to have to be forced out- David never should have offered money. Baby Pleimann wants to rake in the cash!