Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Progress

I had my 37 week doctor appointment Monday, and sad to say no progress. The baby looks good, but he/she's head is still high and I haven't dialated at all. She did an impromptu ultrasound to see the baby's position, and the baby is head down but still too high. She did stop the anti-contraction medication, which for the first day had me contracting like crazy, but they have slowed down. I'm still having about 15-20 a day but they are not regular. Dave and I have been walking around the neighborhood everynight to see if that helps and it usually does for about an hour or so but they just die off. So it looks like I'm gonna make it another week, yeah! Poor Dave thought for sure he would be a daddy by now and is losing hope that the little one will show up this week. I keep reminding him its good for the baby to keep cooking but he is just too excited. We'll keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still say November 3. You've spent too much time around Charlotte- her late baby vibes are going to rub off on you! I just hope you don't go 12 days past your due date. It really really sucks. :)