It was a long day for Abby, she had some short naps and her schedule was just off. But she had a fun time searching for easter eggs with mommy and daddy. The easter bunny brought Abby some new jammies, she loves them. I think I'll try and put her dress back on her for more pics later this week. She wasn't in the mood for picture taking.
Big news on the sleeping front, last night Abby fell asleep at 7p, woke up at 8:30p and slept until 5a!! Finally. We are hoping for a repeat tonight, but no guarantees. Tomorrow Abby heads back to daycare the only day this week she is going. Her schedule has been a little off this week, last week she went to daycare on Mon & Tues.
1 comment:
I love the last picture! So cute. Don't you wish you could have her in her Easter dress forever? Darling.
Post a Comment