On Saturday we had a bunch of friends over to bbq, play washers and play some "Apples to Apples." We had a lot of fun, the food was delicious, and the company grand. Here's some of the highlights.

The day started with a nap with Mommy.
Uncle Kevin and Ryan playing washers
Enjoying the warm weather

Dave and Brown working on the fire
Daddy time
Brown and Charlotte reading

The boys made up a new version of washers, apparently it was dangerous, I'm just glad we didn't have to take anyone to the emergency room!
I tried taking this picture three times, and never did they both look at the camera.
Abby and Charlotte catching up, they hadn't seen eachother in a month.

Dave and Brown working on the fire
The boys made up a new version of washers, apparently it was dangerous, I'm just glad we didn't have to take anyone to the emergency room!
2 comments:
oh i am so jealous of your nice weather down there! it's 34 degrees up here today!
Charlotte looks so funny in that picture with Brown! Ah, my little chunkster.
Post a Comment