Afterwards we headed up to FOX2 for a bbq/dessert contest. The winner of the contest gets a free personal day, 2nd prize gets half a day, and 3rd a bag of FOX2/CW11 goodies. I'm hoping for first. I don't know the results yet but I do know that after the judge had a bite my dessert disappeared rather quickly. I made candy bar pie, it was the only cold dessert. Everyone enjoyed it because it was close to 90 degrees and there was no shade. They also served lunch and had a bocce ball tournament. We had a quick meal, chatted up some channel 11 people I don't get to see too often and headed home. Abby was hot and so was Mama.
Like I said earlier I didn't have a camera but this is what Abby looked like when we got home.
Yep, that's an upside down Ribbit in the corner, he had a rough day too. Exhausted
No comments:
Post a Comment