I'm talking about our air conditioning, it's broken. We just put it in a year and a half ago. Not cool. So Abby and I are sleeping in the basement tonight. Dave will too, but he's not home yet and we are already in our jammies because Abby crashed at 7:30 and I'm right behind her.
She had mixed veggies for dinner, carrots and peas. She was very unimpressed I think the weather plus the fact that shes just not a huge pea fan played into that. I like to think I've adjusted to Missouri summers but no way am I sleeping in this heat.
After dinner we played with Proton in the basement its probably 20 degrees cooler down here. It feels wonderful!
Check out her cool drool cap, don't worry I put pj's on her before bed.
Tonight Dave is off shooting a wedding with his previous mentioned friend Kai. So the air problem is on hold until tomorrow when his dad can come over and help figure out what is wrong. Let's hope it's something they can fix on their own.
Like my flowers? A potential guest (owns a flower shop) sent them to me, they want to get on my Saturday show to talk about a deal they have right now. I'm not having them on but the flowers are nice.
1 comment:
So cruel to the flower shop owner! ;) You should send them to me so it doesn't look like you're being bribed.
Post a Comment