We had a wonderful Mother's Day, when I got home from work there was a present for me and a big brunch.
Abby knew how much I wanted a Wii fit and that's what she told Daddy to buy, it's great.
Dave decided that every Mother's day we'll go somewhere important to me, so we went over to Webster University, where I went to school. Dave had hoped I could show Abby around campus and tell her about it. Well Abby was asleep the whole time we were there, but it was still fun to go back and see the campus.
Next we went the zoo! The place was very busy but we still had a great time. (the pictures are a funny color because Dave forgot to use the flash, oops)
Abby stayed awake the whole time we were there, she was much more interested in people watching than the animals. We didn't check out the new string ray exhibit, we decided we would wait until later in the summer when it isn't so crowded.
Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment