Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Abby Stories

Last night driving home from Walmart and we pass a church with green spotlights for the holidays, all of a sudden Abby starts yelling "wizard of oz, wizard of oz". Did you figure it out? Yeah, she thought it was the Emerald City. She is so smart, I tell ya.

Abby also started her new daycare last week, so far no major problems. The program is through the Methodist Church about a block from our house. This week is their Christmas program. I've been asking her what she is singing at school. And she keeps making weird hand signs, now I know I haven't been to many Christmas programs in recent years but I had no idea what she was doing. So after dinner we were playing by the Christmas tree when she noticed the nativity on top of the piano. So I let her climb up on the piano and check it out, she was asking who everyone is. When I told her about Baby Jesus, and she started singing about Baby Jesus with the weird arm movements. Still not sure what they mean but the song has to do with Baby Jesus, rocking, and giving him a kisses. I can't wait to see the program and solve the rest of the puzzle. I think she is also singing "Jingle Bells" every time she hears the song she points to the sky and says "bells!"

2 comments:

Anna said...

That's adorable! What a cutie!

Nancy said...

Love those Abby stories!