Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Time in St. Louis

It's been a busy holiday week at the Pleimann's. Tuesday I took Abby to her first show at The Fabulous Fox we saw "Cirque Dreams Holidazzle" a holiday show with a lot of acrobatics and singing. I do a lot of work with the Fox and scored the tickets for free, and on top of that we were just rows from the stage. Abby had a blast. I was afraid it would be too loud and scary but she was a trooper. At intermission she thought it was over and she asked if we could go home for "night, night" so we called it a night. She was so good during the show sitting on her booster seat through the whole. She kept pointing at everything on stage, waving to Frosty and the Gingerbread Man. This was the only picture I took when we got home, well past her bedtime.
On Thursday, my aunt Heather, uncle Dan and their girls Alanis and Shelby stopped from Wisconsin on their way to Arkansas. Abby loved showing off the new house and hanging out with the girls.
Christmas Eve it started snowing, I was off to work but Abby had a blast running around the new yard with Dave. She loves snow as long as it doesn't touch her face!
This is a side view of the house from the driveway. Do you see Abby way down the hill by the tree?
This is the backyard. Both Abby and Proton love to run all around the house.
Christmas Eve night we went over to Dave's parents house, Abby loved playing with her cousins. This is one of three pics I got of the whole night. Oops.
Before bedtime Abby put out some cookies and milk for Santa.

No comments: