Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Labor and Delivery Visit

So after multiple days of some awful contractions I finally decided I needed to get checked out. So after Abby went to bed last night Dave's parents came over and we headed off to the hospital. We've become pros at this, we didn't even take a bag with us. Dave had the iTouch and a magazine and that was it. Not even the camera.
Apparently Baby Booger is taking cues from his/her big sister making his/her presence known 9 weeks early. After watching the contractions on the monitor for a while and an exam the doc on duty decided to give me a shot of terbulaine to stop the contractions. So far its working. I see my regular doc this afternoon to decide if I should go back on the procardia. The same medication I was put on to stop the contractions with Abby. So it's a low key day, we got home around midnight. Dave got up this morning to go to work, and we sent Abbers to daycare. But I'm just keeping it low key. I might try and bake later, but I have a feeling thats on the list of things I should be trying to do.

No comments: