Friday Noah will be 6 weeks old. So I wanted to get some pictures to match the pictures I took of Abby the other day. And today Abby is at Grandma and Grandpa's so I thought I'd give it a try without my little helper. Side note, it probably would have helped to have Abby here. There was a lot of stuff to make this work and it was windy so the blankets kept trying to blow away. I'm sure the lady across the street putting out her mail was thinking "She's nuts." I guess I should have gone over and introduce myself but eh, whatever.
I know its just gas, but this smile is great. He looks so much older than 6 weeks.
He was sleeping when I started taking photos, but between the wind and the fact that I laid him in the mulch he didn't stay asleep long. Most of the pictures with his eyes shut are just luck.
Abby has the brownest eyes, Noah's look blue most days, but they maybe turning brown.
I love baby feet!
The beginning of the end of the photoshoot.
Most 6 week olds look cute swaddled, ours looks like a giant.
We don't swaddle him at night.... this is why. Such a boy.
"Sorry, were you still taking pictures? Oops, I just needed to stretch"
Still the cutest boy on the block!
Who is so done with this photo thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment