Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Work

Not mine, but Abby's. She is always telling us about her work. She loads her shopping cart and walks around the house telling us she's going to work usually she fishes at work but we never really know.
Today I took her and Noah to Suson Park, one of her favorite places. It's a county park that also acts as a farm. Pigs, goats, cows and the like. When we got there today she started talking about how we were at her work. She needed to see the ducks, which we did and she cried. They walked right up to us and started begging for food. It freaked me out a little and freaked her out even more. Once we moved on to the barn she recovered and told me all about the animals. It was hilarious. I should have brought the camera, she was on a roll. She knew all about the horses and pigs. It was great. When we left she told me we had to go back to work next week so she could see her friends. I told her that was a great idea.

No comments: