Monday, April 4, 2011

Abby Stories

First here's a new picture of the little kiddos. This picture was Abby's idea. She loves laying on the couch with Noah and asking for their picture taken. Noah doesn't complain too much unless its close to mealtime.
I've been calling Noah "fatty" because he's such a chunk. Abby in return called me "fatty", it was out of the blue and she doesn't know what it means but I decided maybe Noah needed a different nickname. So today I started calling him "Mr. Chubs" Abby thinks this is really funny. I think she's already forgotten "fatty."
I'm pretty sure she was trying to put him in a headlock here.
I am trying to update some frames in the house and I knew it was a great day for a photo shoot because it was so overcast. Abby thought it was a little cold but she did a great job. Noah supervised from the front step.
I can't wait for the trees to start filling out with some color. Although I can't complain, I know much of my family in MN is still dealing with snow. Yuck!
It was a little windy but I think it actually helped. I attempted to trim Abby's hair myself last week, up close when there is no wind its quite a sight.

As I wrote about before Abby loves "The Little Mermaid" now she has started singing like Ariel. She sings "Part of Her World" and loves when Mommy plays along on the piano. She seems to think I know every song on the piano now that I played a few that she recognizes and doesn't understand why I can't play such simple songs as "Itsy Bitsy Spider." I can't wait until she's old enough to start playing. Right now she just likes to play really loud from the top to the bottom and back up the scale again.




No comments: