Noah turned one yesterday, he has an ear infection. And Dave and I made 24 Cookie Monster cookies. It was a day. They turned out great, 12 funfetti and dark chocolate. They were a hit.
After a mid morning pit stop at the pediatricians office before a short nap. Not because we ran out of time but because he didn't feel well and couldn't sleep. I slept about 30 minutes, after getting up at 1am for work. I was exhausted by the time the last guests left at 8pm.
Noah was a trooper during the whole thing. He liked opening presents, and was very excited about all of the wrapping paper.
This is attempt number one of a family photo.
Attempt number two... yeah we are a family of movers
Noah didn't get the whole candle thing so we helped him out.
So by this point in the evening Noah really wasn't feeling well. He refused to eat dinner and had only a little bottle. I didn't have very high hopes on the smash cake....
Showing some skin, and a smile!
"Mommy, I'm tired, my ears hurt, everyone is looking at me and I don't want cake"
Abby loving on the cupcakes
Didn't even enjoy the clean up.
Munching on cupcakes.
Hanging out post party...
Since yesterday was so crazy, we finally gave Noah his presents from us. And yes, we didn't wrap his presents. He was very excited about his new tool bench.
The only time he was happy today, playing with his tools.
No comments:
Post a Comment