In other news.... we are getting ready to put our house on the market. We've been in this house three years, gutting and remodeling both the kitchen and bathroom and fixing and repairing many other things in this house. We are ready for a change. When we bought this place we knew we only wanted to stay here 3-5 years and its time. So as soon as the bathroom is complete we are hoping to get it on the market.
I continue to work on the 4pm newscast with a launch date of September 20th. We are starting to get press and commercials are now airing for the show. I can't wait to I can fully focus on the show. In the meantime I am still directing the noon a couple days a week and producing the weekend morning shows. Our Sunday show is about to expand from a half hour to 1 1/2 hours on the 4th of July. I'll start training my replacement in the middle of July.
Strange guests to continue to roll through the studio.... last week Don King. He was in town promoting an August boxing match.
No comments:
Post a Comment