Friday, June 11, 2010

Terrified

Abby has never liked people in costume or statues. The first time we noticed this was about a year ago up in Minnesota. We went to a restaurant that had a large statue (I forget, maybe a fat chef?!?) in the entrance. She was terrified. Another restaurant here in St. Louis had a very large bear. Again, she didn't like it!

Abby is still in school this month so I can do my internship. Each day during their summer program, they have a special event. I had class today, so Abby was at school. Well, today, Mickey Mouse visited Goddard. Abby was terrified.

Apparently only one kid in the class actually liked Mickey, but Abby obviously had the worst (and most hilarious) reaction. A facebook message on Peggy's wall from Abby's previous teacher (she just moved up in classrooms) said "I knew that was her I heard crying." Abby's teachers said she wanted to run out the back door of the classroom. Haha, that's my girl!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh man, poor kid :) I would hate to be a costumed character.