August is flying by.
We've been so busy with the house now officially on the market we haven't had much time to blog. We have started looking at houses for us but we haven't fallen in love with anything yet. We've had quite a few showings of our house and Sunday was our open house. We spend most of our free time cleaning up the house.
For being so good during all the house stuff I took Abby to the zoo. It was hot, I wish we could have been in the water instead of watching the hippo. Anyway Abby had a blast she was able to see all the animals she talked about on the way there.... hippos, elephants, penguins, monkeys! It was a good time.
Since we've started potty training Abby really wants to dress herself. This was her trying to put on her swimsuit.... she's still working on it.
Abby is doing great on the potty. Usually only one accident a day. Even at daycare. We are so proud.
Friday, Abby came home with pink eye. Yuck. We are pretty sure she caught it at a local sprinkler park. We treated her right eye all weekend to have her wake up Monday morning with pink eye in her left eye. Now we are treating both eyes. I'm hoping this is the end of the cycle and it doesn't come back.
One of Abby's new favorite treats, Oreo's. She pulls them apart and and picks off the filling before eating the cookie part.
And it's time today was the first day of students for Dave. Abby and I got up really early (5:50a) just to say goodbye and good luck. Let's hope the kids behave at least for the first day!
2 comments:
She's doing so well with the potty training, even at our house. You have a right to be proud! She's one smart cookie.
Speaking of cookies, I always eat Oreos that way too!
I think Jon has the same shirt and tie Dave is wearing in that last picture. TWINS!
Post a Comment