Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hanging Out

This morning while eating breakfast, Abby and I were discussing the day. I told her I had a doctor's appointment and she said "you bring home Booger today, please." I explained that we still had two more weeks until Booger gets here. The OB says she has little hope that I'll go before the c-section. So I'll just keep waddling around for two more weeks or just hanging out. Dave took this picture the other night after work. I know I'm huge, but just a few weeks to go. Just the home stretch now.
And these two keep me going. Aren't they cute?!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hang in there! The end is the hardest part. I still have 8 weeks to go...I feel your pain. But at least these next two weeks will go by fast and your little one will be here very soon!!!

Linda and Matthew said...

Home stretch! Enjoy the relative quiet while you can- the noise level in your house is about to go WAY up!