Getting ready to go out into the icy cold!
"Clearing" off a spot to take a seat:
This was after a good 1.5 hours of cleaning off the driveway. I've never shoveled anything quite like this stuff. You had to basically scrape at it in order to get anywhere. It was basically the consistency of a very frozen over slushy. It was a PAIN. And it was incredibly heavy. Oh, and all of this I worked on was completely covered again by the end of the day. After a few days of this, I just gave up. We still had ice on our driveway over a week later. I ended up getting just the very end (near the street) clear so we could park our cars. After a couple of days, it converted from a frozen slushy to a three inch solid ice block. Simply crazy.
Talking to mommy, who was at work. "I played outside!"
Trying to warm up while watching a "kids show."
No comments:
Post a Comment