Friday, February 25, 2011

I had a dream.....

that it was a girl!

It was kind of a weird dream too. Let me explain.

We had to get up at 4:00 this morning in order to leave for the hospital by 4:50. I woke up around 3:50 and had just had a very strange dream.

It was the day before baby booger was supposed to arive and Peggy and I were watching a homemade family movie. Abby was nowhere to be found in the movie, but baby booger was on the driveway walking away from the camera (couldn't see his/her face). But, baby booger (no longer a baby) was wearing a pink coat.

After seeing that, Peggy turned to me and said in a very angry tone "well, I guess we know it's a girl!" Then we talked about how we should have known that baby booger was going to be in that video and how upset we were that we spoiled the surprise (after waiting 8 months) the day before baby booger was here.

This dream made complete sense when I first woke up and told Peggy. Only then did I question how on earth we got a hold of a video of booger before he/she ever arrived.

So, I'm going on record.....I think it's a girl!

We'll find out soon because we leave for the hospital in just 5 minutes!

1 comment:

Linda and Matthew said...

I had a dream last night about your baby, too! I dreamed you had a boy and you named it Donder Lancer, after the reindeer. Dreams are weird. Can't wait to meet Donder!