This was the scene at the Pleimann house for most of Sunday into Monday.
Not sure what set her off this time, she had a runny nose at the end of last week. And it rained Friday that made the mold numbers skyrocketed that may have been part of it. She also had her first soccer game where she ran up and down the field for 40 minutes. So it could be so many things. I produced the 5am newscast on Monday morning so I raced out of the booth about 20 minutes early to get home before Dave had to leave to drop off Noah at daycare before work. Us girls watched a lot of tv, read some books and tried to nap. Abby couldn't really sleep making the nap a lost cause, which was hard on this mama who hasn't slept all night. I made due. She's back at school today and was breathing much better. Fingers crossed it doesn't return on a regular bases.

2 comments:
Poor thing! There's nothing sadder than a kiddo wearing one of those masks. :(
Glad she's getting some relief, and you're getting some sleep!
Post a Comment