Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bobo and Sally Visit

Bobo and Sally were in town for Noah's baptism and to move Sal back into her dorm at William Woods University in Fulton, MO. We did get in a trip to the zoo while they were here. I forgot my camera, thankfully Bobo remembered his camera. I didn't get a ton of pictures that weekend we were so busy. We visited the zoo Friday, Saturday was the baptism and Sunday we moved Sally. Okay "we" didn't move Sally, Bobo did. They left early Sunday morning before I was home from work. I picked up the kids and drove an hour and a half to William Woods to "help" and bring Dad back to St. Louis for his flight. hour
I know we go to the zoo a lot but its a great zoo and it's free! The three things you have to pay for are free the first hour the zoo is open everyday. So the first stop was the stingrays.
And the carosel, Abby didn't like this last year, it was too loud. This year she loves it.
Noah was a long for the ride but he didn't do the rides. He's just a little too small.
And the Mississippi river wall.... too cool.

No comments: