Apparently she needed to make sure it was done right. Noah has some pretty awesome Godparents in Kai and Nicole. Dave and Kai have been friends since high school and I've known Kai just as long as I've known Dave. Auntie 'cole was my college roommate for all four years and my dearest friend. We had a small gathering at the house afterwards. Thanks to everyone who came over. Noah loves you all.
Attempt at a family photo... Noah really wanted to grab Abby's hair.
Noah was much more interested in his sister than pictures.
Bobo and Auntie Sally drove down for the baptism and to move Abby into her sorority house.
Noah was very excited about his cake, but he didn't get to eat any of it.
Auntie Sally loves Noah-man, we missed having her around this summer.
Look at this great picture... he's such a cutie.
Someday... maybe where they are in high school I hope they pose together. Looking the same direction, that's all I ask. It's my goal for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment