Monday, August 1, 2011

Quotables

Inspired by our friend Linda, I think it would be cool to start a quotables entry.  I will try to keep track of all the funny things Abby says and we say to Abby.  I think the hardest part is going to be remembering the quote until I get to the computer to blog it.  In fact, I've been throwing this idea around for a month now, and am just now blogging it (despite multiple different quotables I wanted to blog but have since forgotten!).  Oh well.  So, here's your first one.

Abby (after eating her brown rice last night):  "I like brown rice.  It makes my hair brown."

The ones I've forgotten were better, but at least I've started now!

1 comment:

Linda and Matthew said...

I write them down on anything I might have so I don't forget! This past weekend I wrote them down with a crayon on a napkin! Those kids just say the weirdest things. :)